Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New release "pasting from word"

I've just released a new version of obsurvey. Before, copying and pasting text from other sources into obsurvey, for example from microsoft word, would also copy the formatting of the text you copied. This might cause parts of your survey to be formatted differently than the rest of the survey. Now, when copying and pasting text from other sources into your survey, all formatting of the text you copy will be removed. This ensures that your survey has the same formatting throughout the entire survey.

I've also fixed a few bugs.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I have a survey in my obsurvey account, and I would like to export it into a word file. I can do it manually, by copy/ paste every question and answer, but it is not the best solution. Is there a possibility to obtain this easier/ faster?

    ReplyDelete